We’re excited to be at The Underground Music Cafe in Falcon Heights, MN, tonight. Here’s a look at our new song, Lover.
Pick up our latest release here, Witness
- December 14, Dunn Brothers on Grand, 7pm.
- December 16, Dubliner Pub and Cafe, St. Paul, MN, 9pm (w/ Ghost Wagon).
- December 23, Tillie’s Farmhouse, St. Paul, MN 6-8pm.
- January 11, 2018, Dunn Brothers on Grand, 7pm.
- February 1, 2018, Dunn Brothers on Grand, 7pm.
- March 8, 2018, Dunn Brothers on Grand, 7pm.
- April 12, 2018, Dunn Brothers on Grand, 7pm.
We’re excited to be at Avalon Fest with lots of great bands, including one of my major folk influences, Johnny Hermanson from Storyhill. Music all weekend, and we’re on Sunday, August 28, at 10 am. We’ll also be at MacGroveland Fest in St. Paul, MN on September, 10, 2:00. Finally, a new video! We’ve been talking about doing something visual for our song “Where Do You Go at Night” for two years. One recent kid-free day we challenged ourselves to shoot something in 1 hour. Here’s what happened:
What a great way to kick off summer! Friends & Family, music, food and fabulous weather. Good times. Thanks to all the musicians and the people who listened. Joining The Falderals for this set is Threat of the Banjo members, Jim McGuinn and Deke McCallum.
We’re proud to share our new song, Baby’s Breath, along with a very personal video, which was recently featured on the huffingtonbost blogroll here:
Here’s a glimpse of The Falderals doing Fleetwood Mac’s Dreams.