Happy Valentines Day from The Falderals,
Looking forward to having Jim McGuinn and Deke McCallum join The Falderals this Thursday @ Dunn Brothers 2/7. 7:30-9:30. They’ll join us again @ The Aster Cafe 3/7.
Thanks to Jim McGuinn for joining The Falderals at Dunn’s last Thursday. T’was fun! The dobro adds so much goodness.
Had a great week playing at the Art Bar in Milwaukee and last night at Fitger’s Brewhouse in Duluth. Thanks everybody who came out. Now we’re going to stay close and focus on recording our new album. We’ll be playing some new stuff on December 20 at the recently opened Amsterdam in Saint Paul. Come check out this new club and spread some holiday cheer.
We are very excited to be playing The Art Bar in Milwaukee the Saturday after Thanksgiving. November 26th, 9-11:30. Come out for some original indie Americana Folk! The pilgrims want you there.
Just saw Andru Bemis at our favorite rocknroll church, The House of Mercy. Check him out if you get a chance.
It was great to play at the 331 last night (Thanks Jason and everyone at the 331) after a few shows up in the great north woods. The slour (slow-tour) will continue with some music in Milwaukee on Thanksgiving weekend at The Art Bar. Hope to see some old friends there.
Pick up our latest release here, Witness
- March 17, 2018, Finish Bistro,6:30-8:30.
- April 12, 2018, Dunn Brothers on Grand, 7pm.
- April 14, 2018, Honey, 7:30 pm, with Saint Small and Romeo Delta.
- May 3, 2018, Dunn Brothers on Grand, 7pm.
- May 11, 2018, The Dubliner, Saint Paul, 9pm.
- May 20, 2018, Finnish Bistro, BRUNCH!, 10am – noon.
- June 7, 2018, Dunn Brothers on Grand, 7pm.
- July 31, 2018, Minnetonka’s Farmers Market, 4-6pm.
The Falderals’s live in-studio performance at KFAI: