It was great to play at the 331 last night (Thanks Jason and everyone at the 331) after a few shows up in the great north woods. The slour (slow-tour) will continue with some music in Milwaukee on Thanksgiving weekend at The Art Bar. Hope to see some old friends there.
Pick up our latest release here, Witness
- March 17, 2018, Finish Bistro,6:30-8:30.
- April 12, 2018, Dunn Brothers on Grand, 7pm.
- April 14, 2018, Honey, 7:30 pm, with Saint Small and Romeo Delta.
- May 3, 2018, Dunn Brothers on Grand, 7pm.
- May 11, 2018, The Dubliner, Saint Paul, 9pm.
- May 20, 2018, Finnish Bistro, BRUNCH!, 10am – noon.
- June 7, 2018, Dunn Brothers on Grand, 7pm.
- July 31, 2018, Minnetonka’s Farmers Market, 4-6pm.
Check Out the New Album
Listen to, see, hear, feel and touch the new album at bandcamp.com. You can name your own price for a digital copy, or buy the real thing for 10 bucks.
The Falderals’s live in-studio performance at KFAI:
The Falderals, “Warm Things”, KFAI Radio in-studio performance
Oh My My (Sound Advice) Official Video