The Happy Falder-oliday EP features a few of our favorite Christmas songs which we recorded over a few nights a couple of years back. We’ve never released it, until now. It’s available to download at our website (TheFalderals.com). 100% of the money you pay (and you can choose any amount, or free!) goes right to Unbound, one of the best, top-rated, and most effective international child/elderly sponsorship charities out there (see what they do at www.cfcusa.org). Don’t miss track six, featuring a much younger Hayk singing “The Twelve Days of Christmas.”
Check out Rebecca performing a beautiful rendition of Natalie Merchant’s song “Motherland.”
Pick up our latest release here, Witness
- March 17, 2018, Finish Bistro,6:30-8:30.
- April 12, 2018, Dunn Brothers on Grand, 7pm.
- April 14, 2018, Honey, 7:30 pm, with Saint Small and Romeo Delta.
- May 3, 2018, Dunn Brothers on Grand, 7pm.
- May 11, 2018, The Dubliner, Saint Paul, 9pm.
- May 20, 2018, Finnish Bistro, BRUNCH!, 10am – noon.
- June 7, 2018, Dunn Brothers on Grand, 7pm.
- July 31, 2018, Minnetonka’s Farmers Market, 4-6pm.
The Falderals’s live in-studio performance at KFAI: