The Happy Falder-oliday EP features a few of our favorite Christmas songs which we recorded over a few nights a couple of years back. We’ve never released it, until now. It’s available to download at our website (TheFalderals.com). 100% of the money you pay (and you can choose any amount, or free!) goes right to Unbound, one of the best, top-rated, and most effective international child/elderly sponsorship charities out there (see what they do at www.cfcusa.org). Don’t miss track six, featuring a much younger Hayk singing “The Twelve Days of Christmas.”
Check out Rebecca performing a beautiful rendition of Natalie Merchant’s song “Motherland.”
Pick up our latest release here, Witness
- December 14, Dunn Brothers on Grand, 7pm.
- December 16, Dubliner Pub and Cafe, St. Paul, MN, 9pm (w/ Ghost Wagon).
- December 26, Tillie’s Farmhouse, St. Paul, MN 6-8pm.
- January 11, 2018, Dunn Brothers on Grand, 7pm.
- February 1, 2018, Dunn Brothers on Grand, 7pm.
- March 8, 2018, Dunn Brothers on Grand, 7pm.
- April 12, 2018, Dunn Brothers on Grand, 7pm.
The Falderals’s live in-studio performance at KFAI: