It’s always so much fun it is to play at The 331 Club in NE mpls. Such nice folks there; staff and patrons. It’s a down to earth space and with a gritty-hip vibe. Jason does a great job on sound and he is so easy to work with. Art a Wirl is happening this wknd starting 5/17 so head over to 331 and the surrounding area to check out some excellent bands!
It was so fun to play at the Aster. We felt honored to be there as it is a regular foot-stompin’ ground for many of our Twin Cities local musicians. Such great sound, fun staff, excellent food and thanks to you all, a DELICIOUS crowd! Thanks for coming out and supporting us and we hope you like the new EP. We are working hard to finish up touches to our forthcoming album; proving tricky with bandmates having full time jobs. Come see us at Dunn Brothers every month or Superior for a festival or…
We are proud of our new EP, Folk It! which we recorded with some friends over the last few months. It got some songs out of our system which won’t be included on our soon-to-be released album. Here’s a video we made (in five minutes) to feature one of the songs. The album is available for download here.
Happy Valentines Day from The Falderals,
Pick up our latest release here, Witness
- December 14, Dunn Brothers on Grand, 7pm.
- December 16, Dubliner Pub and Cafe, St. Paul, MN, 9pm (w/ Ghost Wagon).
- December 26, Tillie’s Farmhouse, St. Paul, MN 6-8pm.
- January 11, 2018, Dunn Brothers on Grand, 7pm.
- February 1, 2018, Dunn Brothers on Grand, 7pm.
- March 8, 2018, Dunn Brothers on Grand, 7pm.
- April 12, 2018, Dunn Brothers on Grand, 7pm.